.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Friday, May 28, 2010

Oatmeal Cookies



Off season. Earned it. Milking it for all that it is worth. If I want to run, I run. If I don't, I don't. If I want to bake, I do. Who are we kidding? I always want to bake. Now I have oodles of time and energy.

Half recipe of Saucer-Size Oatmeal Cookies, using dried Michigan cherries instead of craisins. With chocolate chips and toasted pecans in them too, these are some hefty cookies, so I didn't make them saucer-sized. Sorry.

-------------------
Update: I like these better.

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2010 12:33 PM, Blogger Jess said...

uhm....yum...all my favorite things in one cookie :D

 
At 5/28/2010 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, looks like you are getting those ready for the mail. Just in case you have lost my address, I am sending it in an e-mail. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home